November 21, 2017, 01:22:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is batista the real deal or is he not the real deal?  (Read 508 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: April 05, 2005, 05:35:19 AM »

I was watching monday night raw last night and saw that batista beat triple hhh hunter hearst helmsley to win the world title at wrestlemania.

My big question is is this batista the real deal is he ready and good enough to be world champion or is he still too green not ready enough to be world champion?

Judging from the way fans act at televised shows and how loudly the crowd cheers for the animal batista it sounds like he is very popular and has a huge following which in a way surprises me a little because batista just became a face a good guy what 3 or 4 months ago.

And tonight batista defeated former evolution member randy orton to retain the title 1 night into batista's title reign and he has beaten the other 2 members of what used to be called evolution.

I was just curious whether anyone thinks batista is the real deal or not?
fendersforall
Sophmore

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 02:30:55 PM »

Batista is the real thing as long as the owner's son in law (HHH) wants him to be...then just like Chris Benoit last year, Hunter will take back the title and the spotlight...
Batista is still quite green in the ring...but the crowd reaction is amazing!

nny mike
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 04:02:33 PM »

I'm surprised that Stephanie McMahon let HHH drop the title.  Then again, maybe he's told Steph that he needs a break.

Then again, WWE is promising a rematch...

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: