November 18, 2017, 01:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wind Tunnel  (Read 692 times)
Vivian
« on: April 04, 2005, 08:16:36 PM »

Taking the day off and am watching what I didn't get to see last night when Wind Tunnel was on.  He has Ben Blake on with him and I really like some of the things Ben is saying.  Also, a woman called in last night comparing the IRL broadcast to the Cup broadcast.  Some good points were made.  So that tells me we aren't the only ones complaining.

I do have a very hard time getting to watch WT due to the time it is on and sometimes I get to watch the replay.  I miss the nightly broadcasts and since they aren't on, I don't really watch Speed that much.  Did watch a replay of the Atlanta 2000 spring race on Classic ESPN and it was great.

If you didn't get to see Wind Tunnel yet, try to catch a replay as it was a good one this week.
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 01:39:20 AM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
 Also, a woman called in last night comparing the IRL broadcast to the Cup broadcast.  .

At least the Cup broadcast did not go off the air after the checkered flag and a few donuts.

I heard Wind Tunnel reruns sometime Monday A.M. What time? I hate to have to go to Speed's website.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 04:38:43 AM »

Brian, I am not sure what time it comes on.  I think I caught it at noon Pacific today.  I have Dish and I just go to guide and set it to change for me at the appropriate time.  Sorry I don't know more now but i will try to find out next weekend and let you know.  I can scan the guide for a couple of days and make note of the times.  I don't like to go to the Speed site either.  Jayski is about the only one I use regularly other than this one, of course.
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 01:42:45 AM »

I can check Speed's site Thurs at the library, they have Road Runner so the site loads fast and I can get on and off.

drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 03:53:07 PM »

The original broadcast is Sunday @ 9pm with reruns later @ 3am and Monday at 3pm. Still do not get the co-host thing :? Would accept it if they just called them special  :wink: guests. Mario Andretti this Sunday and Tommy Kendall the following.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: