November 21, 2017, 04:48:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Snowing at Bristol!  (Read 400 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: April 02, 2005, 10:10:18 PM »

Was just listening to XM to get the real scoop on what was going on with the weather at Bristol.  PRN came on with an update at 4:00 and Doug Rice said that there was now snow mixed with rain at the track.  Sure doesn't look good to get the Busch race in today.  TV and radio keep saying maybe it'll be run tonight since they have lights, but Lou and I will probably be listening the internet radio broadcast of the Hooters race instead.  I can always Tivo the Busch race to ff through all the commercials on Fox.

Cheryl
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 10:48:10 PM »

Cheryl if the bgn race runs tonight didn't they come on fox with an update and say it would be shown on fx if they do get it in but i still think the weather forecast is bleak.

Is the hooters series running at bristol too?
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 12:10:26 AM »

I'll take this one, Bryan.  Tonight's ProCup race is at Greenville-Pickens Speedway in South Carolina.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 05:38:43 AM »

I think it was snowing at bristol during their nascar live update you know when you can tell something is coming down when the lights shine on well whgat looked like was coming down to me looked white so i think it was snowing while they were doing their nascar live update of course tv never mentions this.

I know radio did i think tv didn't mention because fox and nascar didn't want snow mentioned.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: