November 20, 2017, 04:48:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daytona Fantasy Results  (Read 2032 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: February 21, 2005, 08:40:34 PM »

Please go to this page to see how everyone fared this week:

http://www.speedcouch.com/fantasyleague/

If anyone decided to play and didn't email me, please let me know so I can add you to the rankings.  If you didn't get in before Daytona, you can always register before California and join the fun.

Dick, you didn't "name" your team at the Collective Racing site, so I took the liberty of calling it "Old Hot Rodders" this week.  If you'd like to call it something else, just let me know.

Thanks!
Cheryl
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 10:50:39 PM »

Works for me, Cheryl. On occasion, we old folks have memory lapses. Cheesy

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
kgregg
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 11:15:30 PM »

Wow... 15th in the world!  That won't last long.  Thanks Lou for posting the fantasy results (maybe some new faces will join).  Thanks Cheryl and Lou for great D500 party!  Kevin
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 01:21:50 PM »

Quote from: "kgregg"
Wow... 15th in the world!  That won't last long.  Thanks Lou for posting the fantasy results (maybe some new faces will join).  Thanks Cheryl and Lou for great D500 party!  Kevin

Well Kevin, I am still the one looking up the results and sorting them you know !  :wink:  Lou just set up the webpage for me.  

We enjoyed seeing you at the party as always.  Too bad you couldn't stay until the end though.   :lol:

Cheryl
kgregg
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 02:59:10 PM »

Quote from: "Cheryl"

Well Kevin, I am still the one looking up the results and sorting them you know !  :wink:  Lou just set up the webpage for me.  

Typical marriage... the man does most of the work.  

:wink:

Kevin
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 04:49:52 PM »

I am disappointed in my finish, but I can explain it away by saying that I was stupid.

Specifically, I picked Robby Gordon for one of the nine slots, but he failed to qualify.  I should have gone back to the web site and traded for another driver, and had three days to do it.  But I did nothing.

Then again, Tony Stewart finished 43rd in the 2002 Daytona 500 and went on to win the championship, so it's not over yet.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2005, 05:42:16 PM »

Quote from: "kgregg"
Quote from: "Cheryl"

Typical marriage... the man does most of the work.  

:wink:

Typical male chauvenist attitude from you, Kevin!   :roll:  

Seems like you thought it was too much work when I asked you to look up the scores for the fantasy league last year.   :wink:   So which part of it is the "most work" I wonder?

Cheryl
kgregg
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2005, 07:40:39 PM »

Quote from: "Desmond"
Specifically, I picked Robby Gordon for one of the nine slots, but he failed to qualify.

Desmond-
I cannot tell you how many times I've picked a driver only to learn later that he failed to qualify for the race.  (Note to self: check qualifying results before it is too late to make a trade in the fantasy league.)   Kevin
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2005, 08:37:17 PM »

cheryl why was my team not listed on the speedcouch results page.my team is the chelsea gordons.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2005, 12:39:55 PM »

Quote from: "ronbarnes77"
cheryl why was my team not listed on the speedcouch results page.my team is the chelsea gordons.

Sorry, Ron, but you never wrote me to tell me you joined the fantasy league.  If you did, I never got the email.  

I'll go back and add you today and make sure to include in the results after California.

Glad to have another player!  

Is Chelsea the part of NYC where you live?   I've heard of that area, mostly since it's where Bobby Flay from the Food Channel has his restaurant, Mesa Grill.  We've always wanted to go the NYC to visit it.   :wink:

Cheryl
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2005, 04:40:31 PM »

yes cheryl chelsea is where i live 24th st and 7th ave about 10 blocks from the garden.i've been to that eatery before they serve good food but they're very costly.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2005, 08:57:09 AM »

Ron,

It must be pretty expensive living there.  Hope your job pays well.

Also, though it pains to ask, did you watch the World Trade Center towers get hit and then collapse from your home?

:cry:  always

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: