November 24, 2017, 10:35:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: California Fantasy Results Up!  (Read 2355 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Lou
Administrator
Living Legend
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1045


I wish my seat at the track was this close!


WWW
« on: February 28, 2005, 07:59:44 PM »

Hey racefans,

The results from California are done. There's a slight change in the link used to get to the fantasy league page, but nothing major, plus the button on the homepage will take you there just fine.

http://www.speedcouch.com/fantasyleague.html

Congratulations to Ron, who accidently got left off last weeks results. I guess that made him mad because he takes the win this week! In keeping with my tradition, I lost again. :-)

It's snowing here and hard to get in the 'racing spirit'!


Lou
Logged

Cheryl
Moderator
Hall of Fame
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5407



WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 12:49:01 AM »

I forgot to mention in my comments at the top of this week's results that Kevin is still our overall leader.  Great job, Kevin!

To see the season standings, scroll to the bottom of this week's chart and click on the words that say "season standings."  On this chart, I added columns that show how far everyone is behind Kevin and where we all rank in the 1000s who play in the Collective Racing league.  I think it's neat to know you are 200th in the nation or whatever.  The spreadsheet will compute this each week, so that should be interesting for everyone to see how much ground they make up (or lose) on the leader.  Trust me, the leader will probably change several times during the season, just like it does in Winston Cup.   Cheesy

Cheryl
Logged
kgregg
Veteran
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 51


« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 05:53:26 PM »

Quote from: "Cheryl"
Kevin is still our overall leader.  Great job, Kevin!


Cheryl-
How big of a check do I have to write to you to ensure that this little trend continues for the rest of the year?  Can I make weekly payments?   :wink:

Kevin "nothing good lasts forever" Gregg
Logged
Cheryl
Moderator
Hall of Fame
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5407



WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 06:10:34 PM »

Quote from: "kgregg"
 
Cheryl-
How big of a check do I have to write to you to ensure that this little trend continues for the rest of the year?  


More money than you have, son!  
 :wink:
Quote from: "kgregg"
Kevin "nothing good lasts forever" Gregg


How many years have we been playing this?  And how many years have you been begging me for help?  And who always ends up ahead because someone loses interest in the racing season very rapidly?   :lol:

Cheryl
Logged
kgregg
Veteran
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 51


« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 06:48:25 PM »

Quote from: "Cheryl"

How many years have we been playing this?

Not sure... maybe 8?

Quote from: "Cheryl"

And how many years have you been begging me for help?  

See answer to previous question

Quote from: "Cheryl"

And who always ends up ahead because someone loses interest in the racing season very rapidly?   :lol:
Cheryl


But I never lose interest in the FANTASY racing season!  

Do you know how hard it is to own a boat and be indoors to watch a race on TV on a beautiful Sunday in June?!?  Think about it.

So are you gonna "help me" again this year, Cheryl?  ;-)

kg
Logged
Cheryl
Moderator
Hall of Fame
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5407



WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 07:15:05 PM »

Quote from: "kgregg"
Do you know how hard it is to own a boat and be indoors to watch a race on TV on a beautiful Sunday in June?!?  Think about it.

So are you gonna "help me" again this year, Cheryl?  ;-)



No, I don't understand that.  I'm not a "boatsy" person.   Now I have a problem with understanding why anyone would want to be on a boat when they could be watching racing!   :wink:

As always, the fantasy league is every man/woman for himself!  This isn't socialism, Kevin!  It's competition!   :lol:

Cheryl
Logged
ronbarnes77
Legend
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 545


« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 07:43:11 PM »

thank you cheryl for letting me know about my win this week.i look forward to winning next week!
Logged
Cheryl
Moderator
Hall of Fame
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5407



WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 08:51:59 PM »

Quote from: "ronbarnes77"
thank you cheryl for letting me know about my win this week.i look forward to winning next week!


You're welcome, Ron!  Remember there is no Winston Cup race this week though, so there won't be any fantasy results.  The next week to play will be Las Vegas in two weeks.

Cheryl
Logged
old hot rodder
All-Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2022


« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 05:25:42 PM »

Lemme tell you, Cheryl, I think the way to go is to be on a boat LISTENING to a good race, in the middle of a good lake or river. With the proper libation, of course. Cheesy
Logged

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Cheryl
Moderator
Hall of Fame
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5407



WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 06:39:41 PM »

Quote from: "old hot rodder"
Lemme tell you, Cheryl, I think the way to go is to be on a boat LISTENING to a good race, in the middle of a good lake or river. With the proper libation, of course. Cheesy


Not a bad idea, Dick, but we don't have any MRN stations here in Maryland and Kevin would never pay for XM.   :wink:

Cheryl
Logged
kgregg
Veteran
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 51


« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2005, 08:45:11 PM »

Quote from: "Cheryl"


Not a bad idea, Dick, but we don't have any MRN stations here in Maryland and Kevin would never pay for XM.   :wink:

Cheryl


So bring your portable XM receiver on my boat.  No chance I will get anything else that has a monthly service fee.  I have enough of those things already.  (I think they are called "bills".)   :wink:   kg
Logged
Cheryl
Moderator
Hall of Fame
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5407



WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2005, 08:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "kgregg"

So bring your portable XM receiver on my boat.  No chance I will get anything else that has a monthly service fee.  I have enough of those things already.  (I think they are called "bills".)  


When you get a boat with a bathroom, I might be interested.   :?

No, all those monthly service fees are called "cable," Kevin.   :lol:

Cheryl
Logged
kgregg
Veteran
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 51


« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2005, 03:29:19 PM »

Quote from: "Cheryl"


When you get a boat with a bathroom, I might be interested.   :?



No bathroom on boat.  Can I interest you in a nice 5 gallon plastic bucket instead?   :wink:

KG
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!