November 21, 2017, 10:29:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Des anyone who post here know anything about this actor?  (Read 448 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: February 19, 2005, 11:06:23 PM »

The guy's name is merritt buttrick.

Did people think he was a good or bad actor?

He was the guy that played kirk's son in star trek 2 and 3.

I was doing a search on him on the computer awhile back and was surprised to find out that he died.

Because i hadn't seen merritt in anything new so i decided to do a search on him and that's what i found.

I was just curious whether or not anybody liked  him or thought he was a good actor and etc etc?

I was looking for pictures of him as well the only pictures i could find was 1 of him at a convention show that some actors and actresses do.

And i think i saw a pic of him in the outfit he wore in star trek 2 the wrath of khan.

Does anyone know why they killled kirk's son off was there a disagreement or was he not a popular charcter or some other reason?

I think that's all i can think of to ask or say about him i was just curious whether anyone who posts on this websites.

Because i've searched on the internet and it sais very little on him.

I thought the charcter he played kirk's son was interesting.

Plus i saw him on another movie several years ago on tv he played some type of bad guy in hawaii.

I just thought the charcter he played in star trek was interesting.

It's ashame he died because now will never know whether or not he would have become a big time actor or whether he would have just faded away like some actors and actresses do.

I'm sure he wouldn't have just faded away due to the character he played in star trek.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: