November 24, 2017, 08:05:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone else have problems with speed tv or fx?  (Read 898 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: February 17, 2005, 09:11:50 PM »

I was curious does anyone else have problems with speed tv or fx?

During the 1st of the twin 150's they had audio and scoring trouble.

At times their audio would go real low.
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 09:32:40 PM »

I have Dish tv and once in a while they have problems.  I don't know if it is Dish or Speed.  Also, sometimes I lose the signal from Dish and it takes about 2 minutes to get it back.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 02:47:07 AM »

Quote from: "Bryan Blanton"
I was curious does anyone else have problems with speed tv or fx?

During the 1st of the twin 150's they had audio and scoring trouble.

At times their audio would go real low.

Yes, it was horrible on the first race for us too.  At one point near the beginning, the announcers sounded like they were coming out of a transitor radio.  We have DirecTV.  I'm assuming if others had problems, it was originating with F/X.

Cheryl
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 08:57:04 AM »

From the way it sounded it sounded more like a radio broadcast for awhile during the 1st twin 125 than it did a tv broadcast.

I hope they don't have any of those issues during the running of the 500.
fendersforall
Sophmore

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 03:11:53 PM »

The audio was wacky sounding on cable too...

Did anyone else notice that Fox broke away from a Kevin Harvick commercial to cover a wreck caused by Harvick.....

nny Mike
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2005, 04:45:33 PM »

I can confirm all of the same problems that everyone else is reporting, so it's safe to say that something was wrong from the production truck.  Of all times, now is when it fails?  Unbelievable.

Before the "transistor radio" portion of the coverage--when Randy LaJoie had the spinout on lap 6--the audio cut off completely every few seconds.

I didn't notice the scoring problems at first; however, I now remember that the intervals were not displayed regularly.  However, the final order of finish was displayed right at the line, which is new for Fox/FX.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2005, 03:15:38 AM »

The problem with the scoring was 1 minute they had sauter all the way in the back the scoring showed that and they kept saying he was up front then a few moments later it shows him up front when he was up at the head of the pack the entire time it was highly confusing cause i didn't know whether he was tale end of the lead lap or he was leading.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: