November 24, 2017, 03:35:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Give Fox credit for something  (Read 510 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: February 14, 2005, 05:31:45 PM »

I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly Fox was able to figure out the starting lineups for both races in the "Twin 150s" on Thursday.

After all, the network had to figure out the odd-numbered teams, the even-numbered teams, and sort out their speeds.

I'm sure somebody in the control room had worksheets (like the one 17RoushFan has?) and was able to work out the various formulas.

Let's hope they're up to it after Thursday's races.  After all, it's still unclear how the remaining 41 spots will be sorted.  Will NASCAR use largely the race results, as they always have, or fall back on speeds from Sunday as long as the cars make an attempt by starting on Thursday?  And how will the four remaining spots be treated?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 07:02:38 PM »

Yeah  i do i thought their camera over the trioval was neat.

Was it yesterday or on saturday when larry mac said something about the fans though i can't remember his exact comment.

Was the camera over the trioval similar to cbs's toy helicopter cam?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: