November 22, 2017, 06:28:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Citizen France  (Read 628 times)
sally
« on: November 19, 2004, 11:31:36 PM »

Last night I was watching "Citizen Kane", and realized how much it made me think of Brian France!  He controls the 'news' to support whatever HE thinks is right, cares nothing for the sport that gave him everything he has, and disregards the opinions and welfare of those people (fans) who made it possible for hims to play hot shot!

Sally
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 01:09:39 AM »

Great analogy, Sally! You know I've never seen all of Citizen Kane.  Maybe I need to sit down and watch it one of these days.  Maybe during the off-season for racing.

Cheryl
sally
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 02:10:39 AM »

It was almost scary!  I thought of doing an article about "Citizen France". but have a hard time keeping my temper whenever I try to do it!

Sally

PS.
It's a great movie...much better than Nascar right now.

Sally
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 11:43:18 PM »

Isn,t citizen kane is that the one from highlander the 3rd movie or is that the wrestler kane? Just joking. :lol:

Can you people imagine if the kurgan had won the prize in the first highlander movie he would be citizen kurgan.

Has anyone seen the guy actor who plays kurgan i was flipping through channels and saw him on ER.

He looks completely different when he,s not in the kurgan suit and makeup etc etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: