November 17, 2017, 08:39:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nascar.com reports on how the race will be covered.  (Read 626 times)
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« on: November 18, 2004, 04:54:31 PM »

"Expect NBC's primary focus in Sunday's ... broadcast to be on the 5 Nextel Cup champioship contenders..."

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 04:54:52 PM »

Championship.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 05:03:38 PM »

Why should we be surprised? :wink:

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
sally
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2004, 06:40:06 PM »

You didn't really expect them to change what they have been doing since Richmond, did you?

Sally
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 07:17:38 PM »

Quote from: "drpep (brian)"
"Expect NBC's primary focus in Sunday's ... broadcast to be on the 5 Nextel Cup champioship contenders..."

All Right!! :!:

I was getting so damn tired of watching all that racing action and passing stuff. If I saw another exciting battle for 12th I was gonna scream! I mean, come on, how many times can they cover Rusty and Sterling and Jarrett 3-wide before it gets old.

I, for one, will be grateful that they are finally going to concentrate on showing me the leader (insert Chase driver here) running by himself lap after lap. That's domination baby! And who can blame me for wanting more "if the race ended now" graphics or pointers! They are 'the bomb"! I got a big screen TV so they can have all that stuff on the screen at the same time and I can still see Dale Jr.'s in-car camera showing him cussing out his crew!

WhooooHoooooo!!!!! Thank you NBC, thank you!!!!

Lou "perhaps I should cut down on the caffeine" Lauer

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: