November 25, 2017, 12:56:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hooters on tonight  (Read 1113 times)
Vivian
« on: March 11, 2004, 09:25:32 PM »

on Speed.  5pm my time on the left coast so I guess 2 eastern.  But they usually show it again at 9 my time so that would be 6 eastern.  I am really looking forward to that broadcast.  And, it won't be too long before ASA is back and I love that series, too.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 01:09:04 AM »

Thanks for posting that, Vivian!  And here I was worrying that you wouldn't know it was on tonight.  But you have the time difference backwards.  Sounds like something I'd do.   :lol:

It's on at 8:00 p.m eastern.  And again at noon tomorrow (eastern).

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 07:24:15 PM »

What was I thinking?  I subtracted instead of adding.  Wow!  My mind must have been on Tony!   Tongue
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 11:52:33 PM »

Vivian/Sally,

Did either of you see the Hooters race last night?  Granted there wasn't many lead changes, but Clay Rogers is a nice guy and never really checked out totally on the field all night.  With 13 cautions, that's pretty hard.   But man!  It was good to see some REAL racing for a change!  

I swear everyone was getting completely sideways out of turn 4 a lot of the time!  I kept yelling "WHOA!!!!" every time that happened.   :lol:  After a while I told Lou "this race has more action that all three WC races put together so far this year!"  

Great to see a nice kid like Clay hold off Bobby Gill too.  
 :wink:

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: