November 23, 2017, 10:39:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Qualifying  (Read 474 times)
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« on: October 09, 2004, 12:42:57 AM »

When I tune in to watch qualifying I want to see qualifying not hear it. It greatly annoys me when a driver is being interviewed, and likely saying the same stuff he said in the first 30 races, and I hear a car in the background. Todays was the worst. We all had to listen in as Dale Jr addressed the controversy over **** and I could hear 2 or 3 cars on their qualifying run. Ohhh it just annoys me.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
sally
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 02:08:10 AM »

I agree, Brian.  If they're going to 'show' the cars, then show them all.  Can't we just listen to the interviews while we see the cars?  Notice how they always take a break when the also rans' are qualifying?  You would think that being on the track by yourself would give you at least one shot at some TV time, wouldn't you?
Sally
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 01:39:09 AM »

And how about pit stops? Would Jr's fans or Jeff Gordon's fans throw hissy fits if one of their  drivers stops were skipped in place of say Ken Schrader? Lets see 36 races maybe 4-5 pit stops per race = over 150 pit stops a year. I don't think the world would end if we saw 149 Jr pit stops and 1 Jimmy Spencer pit stop.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: