November 22, 2017, 08:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question?  (Read 1933 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: September 22, 2004, 12:20:41 PM »

Of all the people who have posted on this message board. Did anybody who post here ever watch these 3 shows?

Highlander buffy the vampire slayer or angel

Highlander was also it,s also a series of movies 2 of them have sean connery in it.

Plus the other main star in it i think is christopher lambert.

In the last highlander movie they had the well both highlanders in the movie they had both christopher lambert who played highlander connor mccloud.

And they had adrian paul who played highlander duncan mccloud connor,s cousin in the tv series.

I think lambert gueststarred on a few of the shows.

I was just curious if anybody ever watched those 3 shows i mentioned.
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 08:50:17 PM »

I watched Highlander, the series with Adrian Paul and drooled over him constantly even though he is young enough to be my son.  

Saw the first movie but not the second.
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 09:01:05 PM »

i'm a buffy fan brian and also i've watch several eps of angel.i admit i miss buffy since it went off the air.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 09:06:40 PM »

Hi vivian were you surprised when they killed off tessa mac,s girlfriend.

And eventually richie was killed too.

I kind of liked mac,s buddy richie. I think i saw the episode where richie was killed mac killed him wasn,t it an accident?

I miss buffy too.  Who was your favorite charcter on there if you had 1 ron?
sally
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2004, 11:41:15 PM »

I watched all 3, Highlander less faithfully.  My favorite character was always Spike, from Buffy and then Angel.  Thought he was fantastic.  I loved the tounge in cheek attitude, and the clever writing.  I miss Buffy!
Sally
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 12:04:08 AM »

I really liked xander for the first 3 seasons in buffy he was my favorite of all the male the guy charcters then during season 4 xander changed it was like he wasn,t as tough as he used to be from season 4 on in buffy spike was my favorite of the male charcters.

My favorite female charcter in buffy too many good looking females in that show to settle on 1. I liked the way willow talked and said some things though plus i think she,s kind of cool.

What were peoples most favorite and least favorite angles in buffy what i mean by angles is storyline.

my favorite ones were where angel lost his soul and became angelus and seeing willow turn evil - go psycho after her girlfriend tara was killed.

I thought when she turned evil it was kind of a turn on i guess i thought she looked attractive with that dark hair and all.

Least favorite angle on buffy was probably the attempted rape thing with spike and buffy i thought it was sick.

Plus it made buffy look weak. Plus hearing her rant on and on about how spike abused her well it made her look weak in my eyes.

Also another 1 of my least favorite angles it was in the same show at the ending where tara was killed.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2004, 12:16:35 AM »

Hi sally you knew spike guest starred in angel in season 1 right and then he became 1 of the main charcters in the final season.

I was reading somewhere where he shaved his head bald recently for charity or something he shaved those blond locks off.

Maybe 1 day spike will get real close with another woman like he was with dru.

Him and buffy were on again off again so damn much that you didn,t know if they were a couple or what.

Now to everybody else that post here what was your favorite angle - storyline on angel.

My favorite 2 episodes on angel was where angel and buffy that 1 show where angel became human.

I also thought the show where he set darla and drusilla on fire was cool.

What do people think of fred wesley gunn and connor.

I think fred and angel,s son connor would make a good match for each other.

I have a feeling that if they ever do made for tv movies or movies about angel and buffy that you,ll see spike and illyria- fred same person get together just a feeling i maybe wrong.
Vivian
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 01:05:29 AM »

Not surprised they killed off Tessa.  I always called him Duncan.  They always have to have someone lose someone in those kind of shows in order to bring in other females.  On Richie, ehh, can't remember how he got killed.  I always like Ed Brynes who played his bar owner friend who was a watcher.  Can't remember his character name though.  too many good episodes for me to have a favorite.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2004, 12:26:38 PM »

The name of the guy who owned the bar his charcters name was joe dawson.
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2004, 08:03:00 PM »

brian willow was because she went from a nerdy shy girl in the beginning to a very powerful witch and loyalk member of buffy's inner circle.
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2004, 08:04:30 PM »

the last seson brian is definitely the best storyline wise.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2004, 08:18:45 PM »

Has anybody ever been to a site called fanfiction.net it has lots of good highlander buffy and angel and other stories on it.

Another question does anybody have or know favorite or good quotes from charcters on the tv shows i mentioned.

1 of my favorite willow quotes was in season 4 where she said you 2 were the 2 that were the 2.  She had a lot of good quotes and commens in those first few years.

Willow was 1 of my favorite charcters on there too ron.

1 of my favorite wesley quotes from the show angel angel and wesley were argueing about a pink helmet wesley made angel wear the pink helmet.

Wesley told angel to stop being suck a wanker and put it on.

I think angel said pink is not really my color.

Then wesley said something i can,t remember what.

I remember him telling angel that he had to wear a helmet he said it was the law in california and then he asked him do you want us to et pulled over for you not wearing one. Angel said no.

Wesley made another comment can,t remember what he said that.

I know right before angel got on the bike wesley told angel to hop on board gorgeous that was 1 of the funnies scenes i have ever seen in a tv show.

My favorite storyline in angel was where they made angel dark in season 2 of angel aand it angel that was dark not his otherside of him angelus.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2004, 08:22:13 PM »

What would people think of a willow and spike boyfriend girlfriend relationship do you guys think willow and spike would make a good couple?

What charcters in highlander buffy or angel would you guts have liked to seen get together?
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2004, 12:01:10 AM »

What did people think of the connor cordelia relationship?

I,m sure people here have seen it right?

It happened in season 4 of angel.

Didn,t angel see his son connor getting it on with cordy?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: