November 23, 2017, 06:39:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Las Vegas - 03/06 & 03/07  (Read 2392 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2004, 02:01:24 PM »

Ain't that the truth!  What WAS he thinking?  And what's with TV downplaying it like it wasn't Sauter's fault?  They kept saying the and Kenseth "got together..."  Is that the new PC way to not place blame where blame is due?  Then they follow up on the damage to his car saying what a shame and how hard a day he had.  What about Blaney's car totally destroyed?  Oh yeah, I guess Blaney's not a "young gun," so they think no one cares?

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2004, 09:32:32 PM »

Sometimes I don't know how Johnny Sauter keeps a ride.  He is worse than any I have seen for a while.  Yet, like was said, he never really gets blamed so it must be announcers selectively bashing their least favorites and not criticizing the ones they like.  I noticed that a lot in the Busch race.  Just when I think it is just the advertising that makes them talk about some more than others, I realize they really do play favorites.
Lou
Administrator
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2004, 01:06:43 AM »

Have I ever mentioned that I dislike Sauter. Which Sauter doesn't matter. Pick one.
 :twisted:

Lou

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: