November 18, 2017, 11:23:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Pass and HOW!  (Read 731 times)
sally
« on: March 07, 2004, 12:19:18 AM »

I just heard Mike Helton apologising for Nascar incorrectly positioning the 82 car of Randy La Joie when he got the Charity Lap after the caution during pit stops.  They sent him to the end of the longest line, which effectively put him in 5th place.  Now that's a true gift!  Even I, one of those people who need to be educated before I can appreciate how wonderful the new mini championship format is, knew he should have been put at the end of the cars on the end of the lead lap, in front of Kenseth.  Hmmm.  Does that mean I'm actually SMARTER than the Nascar officials? :wink:
Sally
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 09:35:51 PM »

Sally, I am still trying to digest most of Nascar's reasonings on a lot of stuff.  I know they come up with explanations, but gosh, why can so many fans catch stuff that is not right before they do?
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 01:09:09 AM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
why can so many fans catch stuff that is not right before they do?

Because when we watch the race, we aren't wearing our cool designer sunglasses with dollar signs etched into them :?:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: