November 20, 2017, 08:37:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What was todays race like? And other comments.  (Read 417 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: September 20, 2004, 04:19:54 AM »

Was it boring i saw a little of it? And i wasn,t too excited i think the last thing i remember seeing was earnhardt jr passing kurt busch for the lead?

Wasn,t todays race a typical loudon race not too exciting?

Who won todays race earnhardt jr. kurt busch or someone else i was just curious?

Who is leading the points now?

Did all of you people hear all the asskissing the tv guys were doing to nascar?

I heard them mention several battles in nascars past history for a championship.

I hate the new chase system i think they had a fine points system as it was.

The only reason kenseth had such a biglead on those guys last year was because he was just consistently better than all the guys behind him in points last year.

I think they should have left the old system alone.

But as dale sr. once said nascar don,t care.

And they don,t care about what the fans think.

These days it,s all about the money to nascar.

the greed the gold the cash the samolia the lettuce the eagle tender.

It,s really ashame what money has done to nascar.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 08:34:31 PM »

Bryan,

Kurt Busch won the race to sweep the season there.

The race was generally boring as usual, but a couple of incidents involving Robby Gordon and Greg Biffle was the talk of the garage after the race.  Gordon's declared retaliation could cost him his job with Richard Childress.

As for the points, I'm in 100 percent agreement.  And if it's bad enough the way it is, imagine if Buddy Wayne Barefoot existed.  He would have dropped from first to seventh in points despite having accumulated the most points this season!

Please check out the link below and see what you think.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
sally
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 10:50:06 PM »

I never did understand the attitude about Kenseth last year.  With the way he qualifies, he had to pass more cars on the track last year than any other 3 drivers!  I think that says a lot about how good he is.  

Sally
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2004, 03:33:53 PM »

you know sally last yr i ripped kenseth for his boring style but this yr i'm giving kenseth a lot of respect because his consistency and his effort are unbelieveable.this guy never complains about the system he just does his job week in and week out. Smiley  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: