November 21, 2017, 08:58:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just wanted to say hi.  (Read 1004 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: September 19, 2004, 08:12:03 AM »

I just wanted to say hi to everybody who post here on this message board. Cheryl had been asking me too uhh post or something like on the board i can,t exactly remember what how cheryl said that now short term memory. Cheesy

I just wanted to say hi to everybody who post on this message board so hi. Cheesy

Now i sound like fred off of angel the series a tv show. Cheesy
sally
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 12:11:39 PM »

Welcome,  Bryan!  Gladd you decided to jump in with us.  Someone else from the "heartland" of America...and non traditional Nascar territory!  Don't be bashful, now.  As you might have noticed that's not a trait that's too common around here!  Speak up!  Always good to have another viewpoint!  Glad that Cheryl talked you in to posting.  Have at it!
Sally
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 04:34:03 PM »

Hey Bryan!  Glad to see you finally signed up and great to have you on the forum!  Don't be shy about telling everyone what you think about TV and the races.  I know that you are a long-term fan and have some strong opinions like the rest of us.  

Cheryl
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 06:36:46 PM »

Hi sally if you should see this i was curious how long you have been a fan of auto racing?

I was going to say something else about you and cheryl replying to my message on the forum but i can,t think of what i was going to say now my mind went blank short term memory kicking in again. Cheesy
sally
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 10:59:24 PM »

Bryan, I've been a fan since Petty was still the King ON the track, and Pearson and Yarbrough were in it hot and heavy.  I used to live for the few minutes of racing that Wide World of Sports would show 2/3 of the way thru the show.  Been around a long time.  Oops.  Shouldn't have admitted that, should I?  Let's just say I was a fan before ESPN started carrying the races regularly.

Sally
Vivian
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 05:06:04 PM »

Hi again, Bryan.  Welcome...

I am from Florida, now an Oregonian.  I love racing and have been watching since they first starting broadcasting them.  I used to attend Daytona on a regular basis back in late 50's and 60's.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: