November 23, 2017, 10:37:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What He Said!  (Read 440 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: September 16, 2004, 02:01:48 PM »

Here's an awesome article from Jim Utter of the Charlotte Observer (thatsracin.com)!  Compared to his fellow writer, David Poole, whose article today is entitled "Chase Will Crown True Champion", which I haven't read, Utter tells it like it is about NASCAR's artifical championship:

http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/9672751.htm

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 04:54:03 PM »

Cheryl, I read that article and it was a great one.  He said so many things that so many of us feel.  I think a lot of people feel that way, they just are not going to risk not being p.c. by saying it.  JMHO.  :roll:
sally
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 09:25:02 PM »

Please remember that this is the same guy that, on Pit Bull several weeks ago, told fans that if they weren't happy about something, they should write to Nascar "because they listen to the fans."  It's apparent that he lives in some alternate universe.
   As much as I agree with what he said in the article, I'm not sure how much stock to put in this, since he has, on different occasions, said the exact opposite.  You think he just wanted people to like him more?

:wink: Sally
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: