November 20, 2017, 04:47:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watkins Glen Results  (Read 85 times)
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« on: August 11, 2015, 09:46:05 PM »

Apparently Keith has a true new lease on life!  He won in our group this week and scored 15th in the nation!  Of course, he did use insider information from Cheryl.  ;-)  Lou was right on his heels and tried to wreck him at the checkered flag, but had to settle for 2nd, just 2 points back.  Cheryl was just bit further back in 3rd, 10 points behind our cheater.  Uh, I mean leader, Keith.  She decided not to follow her own advice and made bad picks in a couple of groups.  Keith retains the YTD lead, but Lou is still only 4 points behind him.  Cheryl remains in 3rd, but is now 18 points back.  With her strong finish this week, Vicki moves up to 5th YTD, 130 points out of the lead.  Thanks to everyone for playing!  Perhaps Keith should take a week off just to give the rest of a chance now that he's hit his stride again.  On to Michigan and hopefully not (but likely) another gas mileage race.

http://www.speedcouch.com/fantasyleague.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: