November 19, 2017, 07:53:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Followup to my column  (Read 2488 times)
sally
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2004, 11:47:15 PM »

With the spelling on my last post, you may think I've been dipping into Staci's meds.  Nope.  I'm just like this all the time.
Sally :wink:
marrtinigirl
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2004, 01:47:17 AM »

Young?  That's awfully generous of you, Cheryl (7.50) but I am certainly not feeling young with the pinched nerve, possible slipped disk, and the carpal and ulner tunnel syndromes.  

But it is easy to keep track of name mentions when it is what you do for a living.  And I am hoping to retire on this, so please send your payments ASAP.
Vivian
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2004, 05:11:51 PM »

Staci, do you want me to file some diability for you?  It won't pay for 14 days, but then you would have some time to just relax.

Seriously, hope your arm is better soon.
sally
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2004, 10:39:13 PM »

Sounds like a good plan Viv.  I gotta make sure she cna still pay her half of the rent here!  Just make sure those meds keep coming!
Sally :wink:
marrtinigirl
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2004, 06:19:10 PM »

I am SO glad you are on the payroll Vivian!!  Disability, I didn't even think of that!!  Yes, please do.  Then I can get paid to just sit here and I don't even have to type anyone's name....

But no, Sal, don't keep the pain meds coming, as they don't make me sleepy, they make me hyper and I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep (not exaggerating) since I started taking them.

Thanks for the well wishing, Viv, this is literally a pain in the neck.

Staci
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2004, 06:30:00 PM »

Quote from: "marrtinigirl"
I am SO glad you are on the payroll Vivian!!  Disability, I didn't even think of that!!  Yes, please do.  Then I can get paid to just sit here and I don't even have to type anyone's name....

Sounds like a few of the employees we have where I work.   :wink:

Quote from: "marrtinigirl"
But no, Sal, don't keep the pain meds coming, as they don't make me sleepy, they make me hyper and I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep (not exaggerating) since I started taking them.

Agh!  We don't need you any more hyper!   Could you share some of them with the rest of us who are having trouble staying awake during race broadcasts?  :lol:

Cheryl
marrtinigirl
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2004, 07:14:47 PM »

Oh come on, Cheryl, they aren't THAT strong. :lol:   When do you think I got my 4 hours of sleep I mentioned? :roll:

Staci
Vivian
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2004, 11:37:15 PM »

You slept during the race Sunday.  Staci, how could you? :lol:
marrtinigirl
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2004, 05:08:07 AM »

How could I not?  I tried, really I did, but, well, with all of the commercials and chase hype and number crunching and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:oops: Aw man, I dozed off just writing about it.  Hope Sally doesn't notice the drool on the computer.  If she asks, you guys know nothing.... :wink:

Staci
Vivian
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2004, 08:39:14 PM »

Shhhh, Staci, I won't tell anyone about "you know what"......... Cool
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: