November 23, 2017, 07:13:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michigan Results  (Read 192 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: June 17, 2013, 07:25:56 PM »

As you all know, we've had a development this week with the Collective Racing site coming back on-line.  I took a poll of those who are playing under our new system to see which one we stay with.  Unfortunately, the results are inconclusive.   Wink  So for the next few weeks, I will try to keep you posted on your results both places.  When the 2nd half of the season begins at the Pepsi 400, we can decide which system we all want to stay with.

For the Speedcouch league we kept going, the results for this week are below.  Desmond is really on a roll!  He's now won 3 out of the last 4 weeks!  Awesome job, Desmond!

1 - Desmond - 261
2 - Jamie      - 257
3 - Cheryl     - 249
4 - Lou         - 242
5 - Bill          - 233
6 - Matt        - 215

Cheryl retains the YTD lead, with Lou hanging by a thread in 2nd.  With his recent streak, Desmond is now only 14 points behind Lou in 3rd.

Here is a link to the new Speedcouch Fantasy League page again:

http://www.usarfans.com/fantasyracing/

For those interested in the Collective Racing results, I still have a bit of work to work to do in order to incorporate the results from the "missing" weeks into our YTD standings.  Plus, Jim doesn't yet have the Michigan results posted yet.  As soon as I get everything together, we will post a link here to the page that Lou used to use for Collective Racing.  I'm not sure who else in interested in continuing that game, but I am since I'm now tied for the YTD lead with one other person in the entire nation!  Pretty funny since none of us could make trades since Talladega and Jim computed our scores based on that team.  And I had Michael Waltrip, who hasn't even raced since Talladega.   But once some of you see how well you did in those missing weeks, you may want to go back to using that system.  

As always, thanks for playing!
Cheryl
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 04:56:04 PM by Cheryl » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: