November 17, 2017, 06:46:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parnelli Jones was  (Read 1616 times)
Vivian
« on: February 26, 2004, 01:17:06 AM »

on Wind Tunnel last night and really surprised me when Dave asked him about best drivers.  He mentioned Brendan Gaughan first and then added Jeff G, Tony and Jason.  No current open wheel drivers were mentioned.
Also, did anyone see the Larry King show Monday night with Jeff G and Jr?
I could not believe it when he actually asked Jr where he was when Dale died?  The man just was too invasive in my opinion in ref to Dale and after 3 years you would think the media would let Jr be his own person but they just keep on and on and on.........
sally
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 01:44:22 AM »

You were expecting intellignet, knowegable questions about racing from Larry King?  He asked if Jr was going to endorse George Bush, for heaven sakes!  At least he wasn't as condescending as most racing illiteratti are. :roll:
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 03:13:28 AM »

Glad someone watched besides me.  And you are right, I should know better but I was too curious not to check it out.  Sometimes I just expect too much from some of these media people.  :lol:
marrtinigirl
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 11:22:53 PM »

I have to admit, this was the first time I have ever watched Larry King, my only real exposure to him being on SNL and Mad TV skits.  And I have to say that there really isn't much spoof going on there.  This man is an idiot.  In the first 30 seconds, to watch Jr's face go from smiling happy-go-lucky to totally space-cased was painful for me.  What the hell was King thinking?  And then to keep bringing it up?  I was so disgusted...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: