October 21, 2017, 12:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great to be back!  (Read 671 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: February 20, 2011, 10:32:28 AM »

I haven't posted here since last summer, when the forum suddenly became inaccessible.  But Cheryl has pointed me in the right direction, and now I'm posting again.

Here's my take on what I've seen so far:
*The Nationwide Series race on ESPN yesterday was the same mixed bag: better production quality that what Fox has, but with overemphasis on Cup drivers and Danica Patrick.  Weird ending as the sound was cut during the Tony Stewart interview.  Fortunately, my DVR had 30-minute overrun, so I was able to heard from Stewart on videotape later.
*While I'm glad for Michael Waltrip's win in the Camping World Truck Series race, Speed once again turned it into a big deal.  DW and Mikey tried to replicate the scene 10 years ago, but we all know that's not possible.
*Fox now repeats the NFL theme song for its NASCAR coverage.  Brian France has always fancied comparisons with the NFL; now he has something to point to. Cheesy  Oh, and Digger is still there. Embarrassed

Good luck to everyone in the fantasy league this season.  (That means me, too.)

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: