October 21, 2017, 12:32:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside Winston Cup Gone  (Read 573 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: January 27, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »

I don't know if others have been keeping up with the news, but SPEED announced last week they have cancelled the Monday night show many of us used to love.  Unfortunately, ever since Alan Bestwick and Johnny Benson were canned it was never the same.  I don't think I watched the version with Steve Byrnes but a couple times.  The show certainly lost what used to make it fun and informative.  I couldn't stomach Waltrip without Schrader there to offset his "me, me, me" attitude.

Of course, I hear Waltrip has signed on with Showtime to be part of their new Wednesday night NASCAR show.  Ugh!  With him, Chris Meyers and Brad Daughtery, it makes me want to cancel Showtime!  I'll probably check it out once to see if Meyers and Waltrip will act professional.  Only person that's worthwhile on there will be Randy Pemberton.  I'm glad to see he's proved his worth again to the TV folks after being absent from the scene for some many years after TNN went kaput.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: