November 19, 2017, 10:42:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NASCAR Scene  (Read 478 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: May 28, 2009, 12:17:30 PM »

Okay, they hit an all-time low this week, as far as I'm concerned.  I understand with the delay of the race until Monday, they probably had to go to press before it was concluded.  But when I got my paper out of my mailbox yesterday, it had a big old picture of Danica-mania on the cover.  Crap like that sure doesn't make me want to re-up my subscription when it comes due in August.  The woman isn't in NASCAR and has pretty much made it obvious she just uses the ploy of "considering NASCAR" to get a new contract in the IRL every year.  Yet those losers put her on the cover of a NASCAR magazine?  First, they lower the pages to next to nothing every week this year and now this?   Roll Eyes

Cheryl
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »

I wonder if that was planned cover before the rainout? That would be a real low. If Kyle Bush or Jimmy Johnson won on Monday would they be booted off the cover? I noticed that Carl Edwards wreck at Talladega made the cover and the majority of the race coverage inside while Brad's win was in small print on the cover.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: