November 24, 2017, 11:11:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truck Race SPOILERS  (Read 466 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: March 30, 2009, 01:12:44 PM »

If you are fortunate enough to be home to watch the truck race live today, please either don't post the results here until 10:00 eastern tonight or if you feel the need to post, please use the "SPOILER" tag in any post. 

There are many of us who are recording the race to watch when we get home from work tonight.

Thanks!
Cheryl
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 12:27:13 PM by Cheryl » Logged
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 12:29:52 PM »

Man!  What great racing throughout the field all day!  But what a disappointing anticlimatic ending to a great day!  Why NA$CAR insists on only one G/W/C now is beyond me!  And then freezing the field on the white flag lap.  Ugh!  I really wanted to see what Hornaday would do at the end.  With Busch out, we just traded one whacker for another in VL.  So many of the truck regulars had great runs, it sure would've been nice to see Benson, Cook and others up there fighting for a green flag finish. 

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 04:25:26 PM »

That was a confusing finish!

As best as I understand, NASCAR ruled that the last wreck occurred just as or after Kevin Harvick was crossing the start-finish line.  Therefore, no green/white/checkered finish and the race is over.

Then again, counting laps should not be that hard. Embarrassed

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
super61
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 10:45:37 PM »

i am not bashing, but there is a particular cup driver who is a very poor loser.

ken

never under estimate what an angry mob can accomplish
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: