November 22, 2017, 05:01:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martinsville Dogs  (Read 690 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: March 27, 2009, 01:42:20 PM »

I couldn't resist posting this picture that was in an article today from Scene Daily.  Lou and I have eaten our share of Martinsville dogs in the past.  Contrary to what the media like to say, I've never had any bad reaction to them.  They're one of the wonderful things that makes Martinsville different from the same mass-produced stuff you get at all the other tracks. 

I'm glad I won't be sitting there in the rain this weekend, but I really do miss having a couple Martinsville dogs.   Grin

Cheryl

* Martinsville_Dog.pdf (0 KB - downloaded 57 times.)
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »

Unfortunately, I could not download the picture through my Adobe Reader program.  It sent back a message that reads:

"Adobe Reader could not open 'Martinsville_Dog[1].pdf because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded."

Please troubleshoot the problem and try again.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 06:10:05 PM »

Here's the article I took the picture from originally:

http://www.scenedaily.com/news/articles/sprintcupseries/_7_reasons_to_watch__the_Goodys_Fast_Relief_500_No_4.html

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 04:32:21 PM »

That looks tasty! Smiley Smiley

If I owned a restaurant, I would start offering something like that.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
shawn
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 05:35:09 PM »

found it funny that they interviewed drivers on Sunday about them, and the ones they used (Harvick, Kurt Bush, and one other) all dislike them.  Thought they would have used drivers who actually LIKE them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: