November 18, 2017, 12:56:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post race3/1  (Read 686 times)
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« on: March 02, 2009, 02:35:51 AM »

If first run shows are advertised to start at 8:00pm lets cut this post race crap and start the shows.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 06:50:17 PM »

If first run shows are advertised to start at 8:00pm lets cut this post race crap and start the shows.

Now I was surprised (and happy) to see Fox actually interview more than the winner.  When I saw they hadn't scheduled the broadcast past 8, I was sure they'd shortchange Kyle in VL and not bother with Bobby and some of the others who had good runs.

Cheryl
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 02:54:35 AM »

Sunday is the ONLY night I watch prime time TV and it's on FOX. I've been fed up for years with football on FOX running late and causing the prime time shows to not be shown or joined in progress. Now with late starting NASCAR events this is happening again. At least FOX scheduled one of Sunday's shows as a rerun so they were able to adjust the schedule and show the first run programs 40 minutes late.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 05:38:28 PM »

It's nice that FOX had a bit of a post-race show, even I had to tape a pre-empted program to get it all in.

Then again, the show is sponsored, so FOX couldn't go off early even if it wanted to.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: