November 19, 2017, 11:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Suppose that D W Just does NOT understand  (Read 481 times)
old hot rodder
All-Star

« on: February 23, 2009, 08:48:57 PM »

How annoying his constant hyping the Toyotas is to some of us, knowing that he is on their payroll??

Just before the last restart at California last night, he said that if he were the 17 and the 24 he'd be worried about that little green car (Kyle in the 18) right about now, blah, blah.

Now maybe he had good cause to say that, and I'll agree that we will never change his basic personality, but DARN, that sort of thing just grates on me. Angry

As it turns out, Matt and Jeff, the two old pros, had a swell time racing and left Kyle far behind. The 18 never became a factor. I really wanted to scream at the TV-- SEE DW. WRONG AGAIN!! (but the boss does encourage me to act my age now and then, on occasion Embarrassed

Maybe it is just me, but DARN I find him to be annoying. Angry

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 10:46:17 PM »

Maybe it is just me, but DARN I find him to be annoying. Angry

Oh, trust me Dick, it's not just you...I'm already counting the weeks until Fox leaves again.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: