November 21, 2017, 11:12:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Camaro Daytona Pace Car  (Read 443 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: February 11, 2009, 04:13:13 PM »

Chevy is finally supposed to be producing the new retro Camaro and it's going to be used at the pace car for Daytona.  Here's some pictures from a Camaro forum.  Of all the colors it comes in, I can't believe they chose gray for the pace car, but thankfully the yellow decal sets it off some and it looks pretty good.  As you scroll through the pictures, I think that really old looking gray-haired guy getting in it is Brett Bodine!  Maybe they wanted the car color to match his hair!   laugh

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13047

Cheryl
super61
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »

Brett has been driving the pace car for NASCAR for a little while now....i was thinking the same thing, what are they thing with those colors???

never under estimate what an angry mob can accomplish
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 09:19:37 PM »

Brett has been driving the pace car for NASCAR for a little while now....i was thinking the same thing, what are they thing with those colors???

Yes, I knew Brett was the driver - just hadn't actually seen him outside the car in years.  Had no idea he'd gotten so gray!   Shocked

As to the colors, I was looking at the Chevy webpage for the Camaro about a week ago and it comes in so many more exciting colors than boring Gray.  Two blues, two reds, orange, yellow, etc.  And they choose Gray for the pace car???

Cheryl
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 09:21:42 PM by Cheryl » Logged
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 03:00:27 PM »

Maybe Baby Brian picked the color to match his real mood after losing a bunch in the market! Tongue

Besides, brother Todd might be real happy with that much gray hair. Heck, I would be! Grin

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: