November 24, 2017, 02:57:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: around the track in 30 seconds  (Read 787 times)
super61
Grizzled Veteran

« on: January 07, 2009, 09:06:23 PM »

larry mcclure: guilty; elliott sadler sues (again), " i want to drive"; tommy baldwin forms team with spare parts from the BDR firesale; Hall of Fame racing headed for the lockerroom for good; trt(formerly bdr)no trucks, skinner outside looking for a ride, rehires 80 employees. nascar wives on tlc (since when does being the ex-wife of a crew chief count as a nascar wife? oh, you are an earnhardt? close enough)

never under estimate what an angry mob can accomplish
shawn
Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 01:10:06 AM »

larry mcclure: guilty; elliott sadler sues (again), " i want to drive"; tommy baldwin forms team with spare parts from the BDR firesale; Hall of Fame racing headed for the lockerroom for good; trt(formerly bdr)no trucks, skinner outside looking for a ride, rehires 80 employees. nascar wives on tlc (since when does being the ex-wife of a crew chief count as a nascar wife? oh, you are an earnhardt? close enough)

Good time for Tommy to start a team, picked up a few cars on the cheap and with the chances of short fields he can s&p and make some $$$.  Rumor is Blaney driving for him

I know that Sadler didn't set the world on fire, but why fire him at this point?  He had almost all his sponsor promo's shot and everything 

Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 01:19:53 PM »

nascar wives on tlc (since when does being the ex-wife of a crew chief count as a nascar wife? oh, you are an earnhardt? close enough)

As far as I know, they aren't actually divorced.  So it should be quite interesting how they portray that... laugh  Talk about soap opera! 

And when exactly did the so-called "learning" channel get into all the reality crap they're spewing out lately?  Talk about a waste of bandwidth...

Cheryl
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 01:22:49 PM by Cheryl » Logged
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 08:00:22 PM »

Is any of this supposed to make any sense?? Huh?

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
super61
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 10:01:19 PM »

not one lick of sense. there was a ton of news, so i thought i would jam it all into one 30 second fun-filled post. my head is still spinning

Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 06:04:17 PM »

I'm confused, Ken.  Who rehired 80 employees?  Or do you mean someone fired them?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
shawn
Legend

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »

The team formally known as BDR rehired 80 employees.  When the new group bought BDR they laid off all the employees.

Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 09:04:11 PM »

Good time for Tommy to start a team, picked up a few cars on the cheap and with the chances of short fields he can s&p and make some $$$.  Rumor is Blaney driving for him

I heard yesterday that he has signed a deal with Scott Riggs.

As to the TLC show NASCAR Wives, it seems to have disappeared off the map... Shocked  It was suppose to be on Saturday before Miss America I read and saw it on the Tivo guide a couple weeks ago.  Now it's disappeared completely.  Nothing shows up on my search list on Tivo and there's not a word about it on the TLC website now.  Wonder if they had to revamp the format for some reason?   laugh  Veeerrryy interesting....

Cheryl
super61
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 03:49:00 AM »

http://dalyplanet.blogspot.com/2009/01/nascar-wives-will-not-follow-miss.html

cheryl, your prayers are answered!! the show has been delayed until after the daytona 500, as they thought it better to include race coverage instead of just shopping and lunch. interesting that delana is executive producer of the show.

ken
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 01:27:47 PM by Cheryl » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: