November 21, 2017, 01:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas To All!  (Read 637 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: December 24, 2008, 01:20:27 PM »

I just want to wish everyone in our Speedcouch "family" a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  If you are traveling or have bad weather where you live, Lou and I want to pass on our best wishes that you have a safe and happy holiday with your family and friends!

We're staying put in Maryland and (so far) we've been extremely fortunate in having not too drastic weather (just very cold this week).  We'll be around the forum next week as we're back to work right after Christmas.

Cheryl
shawn
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 02:01:12 PM »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone also.  Hope Santa was good to all of you.

old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 04:33:01 PM »

Thanks, Cheryl. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We did. We were with 5 of our 8 grandkids. so that's pretty darn good! Grin

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 05:52:48 PM »

We (parents and I) stayed home and had roast beef, rice and corn for dinner.  Not traditional, but it was good food.

And Santa was very nice to me: I got a Nintendo Wii!!! Smiley

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
super61
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 04:39:41 PM »

hope everyone had a nice christmas. mine was spent in ft wayne. who schedules a race christmas weekend?Huh? still had a great time and a good weekend. both drivers made the show friday, but didnt on saturday. as i say with indoor racing., check your emotions at the door, someone's gonna get their's hurt.

ken

never under estimate what an angry mob can accomplish
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: