November 18, 2017, 06:24:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truck Series Banquet  (Read 507 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: December 10, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »

SPEED showed the edited 90 minute version of the Truck Series Banquet on Monday night.  I recorded it and we watched it last night.  Man!  They showed a one minute interview with each of the top ten and then went to commercial between each driver.  Jeesh!  Speed is just a joke when it comes to commercials these days!

JB's speech was great, but man Bill and Gail Davis looked like they'd been sucking on lemons throughout the thing!  When Davis accepted the team-owners award, he spent about 5 minutes sucking up to the Toy people and just added a quick "thanks to Johnny and Trip Bruce" at the end.   Shocked  It was quite clear that there really are some hard feelings between them and JB, which is a shame.

Just now, I saw on Jayski that Davis has told NASCAR that is it highly unlikely they'll have a sponsor for the 22 Cup car next year.  So I'm guessing they were focusing all their efforts on the momentum from the championship in the truck series.  I'm just wondering if they'll have a sponsor for the 23 truck?

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »

I'm just wondering if they'll have a sponsor for the 23 truck?

My guess is that Brian Scott will be the driver and that Albertson's will be the sponsor.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: