November 19, 2017, 05:14:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help on my data base  (Read 579 times)
Smallblock bored
« on: August 19, 2004, 07:03:30 PM »

I like to take time to reflect and research on some of the old days. I used miss alot growing up since I would spend my sunday afternoons watching cut-up coverage of races on CBS and wildworld of sports. But I have now suffered a break down due to my kids monkeying around with my screen name. Gone are my links that took so-long to build. Does any of you fine race fans a place to look at the alltime race results? My time is narrowed and I need a friend to give me a leg up. Thanks.
 I was happy to see Rudd and Fat Back get back together, I was a big fan of Rudd in the Tide ride and followed right over to Yates famous number 28. I was a bit mystified that it fell apart and can only guess the "real" reason he got booted/left the 18 car. Thats for another day as time brings all things out in the wash. What I am going to look at is the testing that will be done. I'm sure Rudd and Mcswain know where they should and could put on a good showing. Perhaps the Wood brothers have the testing already set in stone but I think testing will be a foundation that the reuniting for the rest of the season will and should be based.
  Again if anybody has atleast this set of stats I sure could use it.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 07:53:15 PM »

Quote from: "Smallblock bored"
I like to take time to reflect and research on some of the old days. I used miss alot growing up since I would spend my sunday afternoons watching cut-up coverage of races on CBS and wildworld of sports. But I have now suffered a break down due to my kids monkeying around with my screen name. Gone are my links that took so-long to build. Does any of you fine race fans a place to look at the alltime race results?

Try this site.  They have a ton of great stats, graphs and charts:

www.theinsidegroove.com

At the top of the page, look under "Historial Stats."

Cheryl
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 07:54:48 PM »

Here is a start on some of the stats you may be looking for.

http://www.racingone.com/stats_front.asp?series=1

They go back only to 1998 but it's something at least.

As far as kids messing with your screenname and causing your grief - duct tape them to chairs and make them listen to Fox race broadcasts over and over again until blood comes out their ears  :twisted:

Lou

Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 08:57:11 PM »

Mike,

This one's even better!

www.racing-reference.com

It has the results of all races in what is now the Nextel Cup Series since it began in 1949, as well as those in the Busch and Craftsman Truck series.

I don't have any kids of my own, but I can relate to the messes they can cause!

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 09:42:36 PM »

another good one is www.decadesof racing.com. i'm sort of fancy myself as a stats freak for nascar so you can ask me anything.
Smallblock bored
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2004, 05:44:34 AM »

Okay Ron here goes. I plan on doing a writ for speedwaymedia.com that I sometimes do. They lost some of my better (sober attention) efforts but it's a place to rest my pen. So to ask you anything riddle me this who has made the biggest move forward from the tenth position in points with ten races to till the final race? What year,who, what team number of points scored in those last ten races? Plus who fell the farthest from same said. Thats my statstics need....i'll go check these links as the one I had was great it was like a book. Not driver vs. driver on dirt with a clay cobble stone base on an odd numbered day. Some of these stats if you repeated them at a pub or party would have wearing a pair of specs for sure.

Tanx
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2004, 03:24:22 PM »

i'll post the answer to your question mon okay smallblock.
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 06:40:49 PM »

smallblock the answer to your question  is darrell waltrip  with junior johnson's team in 1981 okay. the gap was 360 points.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: