November 19, 2017, 11:09:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Dick.  (Read 581 times)
Vivian
« on: July 25, 2008, 01:05:03 AM »

Just wanted to tell you I spent approximately $180 on fuel in about 8 days to make loving and happy memories with a little 5 year old who refused to go home until she could go to the ocean a few times.  Smiley  Got some good pictures, too
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 02:46:55 PM »

Good for you, Vivian. We went to Deep Creek Lake in western Maryland last week. My youngest daughter's in laws have had a place there for about 45 years, well, in the family anyhow. The twins are really perking up, gaining weight and getting cuter all the time. Alex, the 2 year old, is a total hoot, absolutely full of himself. But, I didn't even bother to keep track of the fuel cost. Cry Cry

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 08:46:24 PM »

They will only be those ages once, so we gotta enjoy every minute we can.  She likes to look for agates and shells in the small rocks that wash ashore and she got to see the sea lions and walked at least a half mile along a dock looking for starfish attached to the rocks.  Saw quite a few although the brown ones were hard to spot.  She likes the orange and purple ones better.

She also just giggles each time we go through the tunnel.  I think she finally understands it is through the mountain, not just the trees.  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 08:49:48 PM by Vivian » Logged
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 09:06:45 PM »

I was going to take Alex to a ball game Sunday, but we decided that he wouldn't last very long since the game does not start till 7:00. We'll try to get to a day game.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: