November 23, 2017, 05:34:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel so incomplete  (Read 413 times)
Vivian
« on: August 16, 2004, 05:13:10 PM »

without a Victory Lane celebration yesterday.  I was hoping to see everyone cheering and screaming and even waiting for the boos but when Tony got out and said he would see us in 10 minutes, it didn't happen. Smiley

Don and I both have a theory that since he had stomach problems, he probably had a real mess in his uniform and just had to get out of it.  He later said he had to go comb his hair but I know it had to be more than that because they said he was getting a clean uniform.  I wonder how many of the media will come up with theories that it was just another way to show Nascar how the drivers feel about the protocol in VL?

It was a really good race and the competition was good due to the different pit strategies.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 10:49:12 PM »

Believe me, Tony Stewart was really sick.  Otherwise, why would Boris Said stand by in the Joe Gibbs Racing pits?

Then again, Tony has had such a bad relationship with NASCAR officials that I can understand why people would think it was deliberate.  I still remember his surprise decision to try for the Indy 500 with A.J. Foyt.

We can only hope that order will reign next week at Michigan.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: