November 20, 2017, 04:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spencer and K. Wallace  (Read 473 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: June 08, 2008, 04:18:43 PM »

Should not be allowed to open their mouths on TV!  SPEED just encourages them to make totally outrageous statements!  I'm halfway watcing Raceday just because nothing else is on and the discussion turned to shortening the Pocono races (as it always does).  Wallace shoots off his mouth about how he knows the Pennsylvania fans loves the races there and the 500 miles.  But then he goes off on they only like the long races, so they have "more beer drinking time."  Jeez... Angry  What a bunch of crap!  Do the drivers really believe this *bad word*?  Whatever happened to them appreciating the endurance factors of the Coca-Cola 600 and the 500 mile races at Dover and Pocono?Huh?  I know they shortened Dover 10 years ago because of whiney drivers.  I know I'd hate t see Pocono shortened because all the drivers today are such prima donas and can't make it 500 miles on these unique and challenging tracks.  I mean, we know they all love the 1 1/2 - 2 mile cookie cutters because they don't have to work nearly as heard. 

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: