November 23, 2017, 04:11:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truck Sound from TX  (Read 577 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: June 07, 2008, 07:57:45 PM »

Jeez, they must've sent the student intern team to Texas Friday night to run the production truck. The sound mixing was atrocious at the beginning of the race!   Huh?  We were all set to enjoy the race since MW was not in the booth.  And the sound of the track PA and truck sounds were so shrill and drowing out the announcers, we had to fire up the computer and listen to MRN.  I even checked the non-HD version of SPEED (without Dolby Digital) and the sound was just as awful!  Anyone else notice?  About halfway through, we went back to TV audio when MRN was on commercial and they'd finally gotten the sound mixing straight again. 

Don't the people in the truck listen to this stuff?  As it was, I'm surprised that singer didn't blow out my TV screen and stereo speakers.   Roll Eyes

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 06:40:40 PM »

Yeah, I noticed that things were a little loud too at the beginning.

All in all, not a good week for any of the broadcasts, as I will note elsewhere.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 06:42:37 PM by Desmond » Logged

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: