November 22, 2017, 03:00:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: California Rumor Starts Again  (Read 435 times)
BrettBaldeck
« on: May 25, 2008, 04:21:47 PM »

I read that California, Atlanta, and Talladega are looking to move dates again. Atlanta would get the labor day race and California would be put in the chase. They say California has not sold out in years due to the hot weather is has on labor day weekend.

Honestly. When is NASCAR And those track owners at California going to wake up and realize fans don't want to watch races at California. They can see better racing just a few hours away at Las Vegas. In my opinion California doesn't even deserve two dates in the first place.

Swaping the dates may benefit Atlanta and Talladega, but California will still be the same.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 05:30:48 PM »

I agree, Brett, even if it sounds like I'm not supporting my hometown track.  Besides, has Las Vegas also insisted on a race within the Chase.  How would track officials at LVMS feel if Fontana goes into the Chase and LVMS does not?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: