November 21, 2017, 04:48:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tossing around some ideas  (Read 374 times)
super61
Grizzled Veteran

« on: May 13, 2008, 12:38:44 AM »

cheryl, as all our interest in nascash wanes, how about more articles on the short track side? i love the ones you post, and i know they take time to put together. maybe drivers from different series. or a profile of a short track we as members visit? mabye in between just to get a feel of small town america racing, a nice change of pace from the media hype. we can save that for posts and chat.

yeah, i know, sittin at home for a week and a half, i had alot of free time to think

ken

never under estimate what an angry mob can accomplish
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 12:28:01 PM »

Sounds like a good idea, Ken!  Anybody out there wants to submit something about their local short track? 

I'm just a bit burnt out on writing lately.  Partially because that's what I do for a living as well. 

USAR has most of the month of May off and we won't be back at a track live until the middle of June.  I'll try to do some interviews with this year's rookie crop (as I've done in the past) and do a little blurb about the drivers in the Northern and Southern divisions.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: