November 24, 2017, 04:41:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remind Me To Drink Lots OF Caffeine Next Week  (Read 2747 times)
BrettBaldeck
« on: May 04, 2008, 04:50:50 AM »

Jeeez I am so upset at myself right now lol. I had to work until 9:00 PM ET. I got home and the race was just past halfway. I layed on the couhc and watched the race. I was a little tired from work and wouldnt you know it I accidentally fall asleep. And don't I wake up at the worst time. I wake up and Chris Meyers is saying "Next week were at Darlington" and then they show victory lane.

I get on NASCAR.Com wo see what happend. I cannot believe I slept through one of the most controversial and exciting finishes of the year! I thought for sure Denny would win. I am so mad at ymself for falling asleep lol. Grrrrr. I wanted to see the end. Ill make sure I don't fall sleep next weekend at Darlington.

Hope you all enjoyed the race.........I missed it. lol
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 04:38:53 PM »

Not controversial at all.  Just good hard racing for the lead in the last laps!  Great to see Clint squeak by and get the win though.  Reminded me a lot of Geoff Bodine at North Wilkesboro back in 1988-89.  Justoneofdemracingdeals, if you ask me. 

Cheryl
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:30:59 PM by Cheryl » Logged
shawn
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 01:28:28 AM »

****Edited by Moderator****

Also, Brett you weren't the only one to fall asleep.  I dozed off right before half way and woke up with 20 to go.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:31:29 PM by Cheryl » Logged

Lou
Administrator
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 12:21:21 PM »

Also, Brett you weren't the only one to fall asleep.  I dozed off right before half way and woke up with 20 to go.

Geesh! You young kids just can't hang with us geezers anymore. Old age and experience beats out youth and exuberance once more :-)

Lou

Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 12:28:24 PM »

Everyone please remember the forum rules about not bashing drivers here.  I know it's difficult, but if you can't discuss this race without doing that, please don't discuss it.

Thank you,
Cheryl
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:31:58 PM by Cheryl » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: