November 23, 2017, 04:28:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kenny Wallace on WT  (Read 599 times)
sally
« on: August 12, 2004, 03:12:20 PM »

As much as Kenny Wallace drove me nuts in the booth at the truck race, I thought he was great on WT last night.  I was especially impressed when he said what he really thought about the C4C and running the Busch cars in Mexico.  Maybe being in the booth is just too much stimulation for him!  Anyone else catch it?
Sally
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 04:09:22 PM »

I also watched the interview, and I enjoyed Kenny Wallace immensely.

Although he has no plans to quit racing, I do see him on television as the classic "sitcom dad."  He would be great at it if he applied himself.  And it would finally separate himself from his brothers.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 05:49:42 PM »

Quote from: "Desmond"
I also watched the interview, and I enjoyed Kenny Wallace immensely.

Although he has no plans to quit racing, I do see him on television as the classic "sitcom dad."  He would be great at it if he applied himself.  And it would finally separate himself from his brothers.

You mean something like the Osbournes?Huh?   :lol:

Never watched that show, but have heard about how off-beat is it.  That would suit Kenny.

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2004, 08:13:20 PM »

Kenny was very frank in answering the questions Dave posed to him.  I liked all of his answers.  He is very diplomatic in a lot of the stuff he says and that is what will make him a good announcer.  However, sometimes he does get wild with excitement and laughing so once he does control some - not all - of that, he will be fine, imo.  I enjoyed him more than I thought I would.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: