November 18, 2017, 10:15:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many timnes can a driver be interviewed in one day?  (Read 514 times)
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« on: April 26, 2008, 12:19:45 AM »

I'm watching qualifying for the junior series and noticed that some drivers have been interviewed three times today. Before qualifying starts, before they get in the car and after they run. Before Kyle Busch got in his car the female reporter asked him about winning four in a row. When he got out of the car one of the male reporters asked him about winning four in a row.

I also feel sorry for Tony Stewart.  How many times this weekend will the networks ask him about the leaving Joe Gibbs rumours? He was already asked twice today.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 12:54:14 AM »

They do seem to have a lot of the same stuff, huh?  That is why I hardly ever watch any of the extra curricular shows except for Nascar Now.  It is just more of the same.

As for Tony, he may get a bit touchy and tell them he said all he had to say at the press conference but that won't stop them.  I hope he stays in his coach rather than getting into trouble because of his attitude to the ever persistant media.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: