November 23, 2017, 10:37:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Wanna Say Thanks!  (Read 749 times)
BrettBaldeck
« on: April 13, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »

I just wanna say thanks to everyone here for keeping these forums clean. I went through the internet to visit some other NASCAR forums and they are completely OUT OF CONTROL. They are all full of garbage, hateful comments, and just plain rude statements. It is amazing to read some of the hateful comments on sites like FOX Sports, NASCAR.Com and even The Daly Planet. I now try to stray-away from those sites at all costs. The comments just make me upset.

I just wanna say thanks to Cheryl and everyone eles here for making this a great place to talk about NASCAR.
super61
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »

i agree with you brett, kudos to cheryl on a great place for us to get together and rant like adults(most of the time). if you look at the number of people who are listed as members and those who chat and post here, i think you see that those who chose to just browse know that the hatred will not be tolertated here. we all have our opinions and at times get out of control, but the moderator keeps us in check. 

ken

never under estimate what an angry mob can accomplish
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »

Wow!  Thank you Brett and Ken! 

I know I don't have the contacts with ESPN like John Daly does, but I appreciate that everyone still posts here.  I know I'm hard on ya'll sometimes, but I've seen all those other forums too and just wanted to keep ours a little more rational and a place where we can share our thoughts and be friends.

Thanks again!
Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 05:46:48 PM »

Cheryl, thank you for recognizing that drivers are human beings!  I cannot imagine how bad it gets on those other sites, as I don't venture into them as Brett has.

You have been hard on me before, but I recognize now that this is for my own good - and the good of everyone else. Smiley

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »

Thanks, Brett. 
shawn
Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 11:36:47 PM »

I agree, its nice to come here knowing that there won't be any trolls trying to stir up trouble.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: