November 21, 2017, 04:46:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Hiring  (Read 591 times)
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« on: August 09, 2004, 05:38:09 PM »

NASCAR is now hiring for the following position.

Job Title - Official Mascot. May become known as "Poweraid Smurf".

Job Location - Varies from week to week. Travel involved.

Job Description - Hiree must wear a giant blue bottle costume during NASCAR race weekends. Primary function will be as a mobile advertisement. Person will mainly be performing duties in victory lane at NASCAR race event.

Key Job Elements - Must be able to move quickly and position yourself in the background of any and all live or taped television moments, primarily victory lane but not limited to that area. Speed and agility are a must as you may have to run and avoid obstables and scale walls to get into the proper spot. Sense of humor not required. Thick skin a must. Sharp elbows are a plus. Job may occasionally involve physical encounters with angry people. Must be able to endure hot confined spaces for long periods of time.

Job Perks - All the Poweraid you can carry and drink are free. Bonus paid on amount of TV time you achieve during each broadcast as determined by the Joyce Julius Reports. Opportunities to meet famous people and or georgeous models may exist. Health plan and 401K plan after 90 day review period.

Other Notes - No experience necessary. Reformed stalkers, disgrunteld BlueMan Group members, or ex-DisneyLand employees will get preferential treatment during the interview process. Hazardous duty pay involved. Dry cleaning for free.

Work Hours - Part-time. Work hours are Saturday and Sunday's from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. February through November.

Job Submitions - Send resumes to NASCARMascot @ BigBlueBottle.com

old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 05:49:11 PM »

Good one, Lou. :lol:

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 08:44:37 PM »

Lou, did you apply yet?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 08:51:53 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Lou, did you apply yet?

I was rejected. Too tall for current BigBlueBottle costume. I may get called back for another interview when PowerAid begins their new and bigger, 2-Liter sized bottle campaign later this year.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: