November 20, 2017, 06:36:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pretty Good Race  (Read 306 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: March 17, 2008, 12:55:08 PM »

It wasn't a classic, but there was quite a bit of passing (though TV didn't show much of it).  Didn't like that whoever got out front ran away with it, but in the end we had a very exciting last few laps.  Was happy to see Burton get the win.  Wasn't looking forward to another Toy car winning, so it didn't break my heart to see both TS and DH have problems (Ky Busch earlier as well). 

Hmmmm...I thought Toy cars were suppose to get better mileage than American brands.  Guess Denny Hamlin figured out that's not true after all. 

Great to see Aric Amirola do so well in the 8 car.  Pretty interesting he was running ahead of the former driver for a long time yesterday. 

Cheryl
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 01:02:35 PM by Cheryl » Logged
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 06:20:46 PM »

And what a day for Richard Childress!  1-2-3 in the running order with Jeff Burton, Kevin Harvick, and Clint Bowyer! Smiley Smiley

I believe the last time it happened was the 1997 Daytona 500 and the owner was Rick Hendrick.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: