November 19, 2017, 10:40:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: J Burton to RCR!?  (Read 630 times)
sally
« on: August 12, 2004, 10:35:29 PM »

Just heard on Totally Nascar that Jeff Burton is leaving Roush (YAY), and is going to RCR for a multi year deal!  Also that Carl Edwards will drive the #99 Cup car, still run for the truck title.  Hmmmm.  Does this prove the old "where there's smoke..."?  That leaves an interesting mix at RCR.  Kevin, Robby, and Jeff?  Maybe he can mellow those kids out?  Even more interesting because Rousch doesn't have drivers leave too often.  Mush have been a good deal from RCR.
Sally
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 08:33:03 AM »

Sorry, didn't know you had already posted this.  I thought it would be under "race talk" and when I didn't see it over there, I posted something about it under that topic.

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2004, 08:29:12 PM »

I am still sorting out my feelings on this.  I would love to see some continuity in the 30 car.  I think Richard's choice of Jeff Green, then Johnny Sauter were not good choices and knew Dave was only temporary, so maybe Jeff B wil be great there.  I am happy to see him in a Chevy as I have always liked him but never rooted for him while he was with Roush.  So maybe I like the idea after all.   :roll:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: