November 17, 2017, 10:20:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the odds that we'd have the Vegas results done so soon?  (Read 456 times)
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« on: March 03, 2008, 08:02:03 PM »

Pretty good this week!

My secretary is on the ball today after having made a clerical error with last weeks numbers. We reported that Renee had the overall lead after two weeks, when in fact it was really Ken who did - and he now has it for three straight weeks. Let's hope his lead is not too much to overcome.

Check out your Vegas Vagabonds here - http://www.speedcouch.com/fantasyleague.html

(ps. I sold the rights to the weekly sarcasm comment and our league and you are seeing the major announcement of that right here! Vagabonds is the new Speedcouch.com name for our league!)

(pss. Yeah, right, like that would ever really happen with Cheryl around and plenty of sharp knives in the kitchen)

(psss. I just can't go-pher that title so we'll just go back to our normal no-hype, no-self-promo, selves)

Lou

Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:15:25 PM »

From second to next-to-last.  That's no way to win a league, I'm afraid. Sad

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: