November 23, 2017, 12:48:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cup Race at 1 p.m. Monday on Fox  (Read 428 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: February 25, 2008, 12:16:11 PM »

We went to bed at 11 last night, but I recorded Fox just in case.  They came back at midnight, 1am, and then finally 2am before they told us the race would be rescheduled for today at 1pm (eastern).  Jeesh!  I can't find anything about what channel the Busch race will be on, so I'm assuming it will still be on ESPN2 after the Cup race concludes.  Even Jayski doesn't say the channel for the Busch race. 

Set your Tivos or vcrs! Anyone who is home, please include spoilers if you post something while the rest of us are at work. 

Thanks!

Cheryl
BrettBaldeck
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 12:46:19 PM »

Nationwide race is on ESPN2. They had a ticker running last night telling viewers. I am still amazed they they waited until 2 AM to postpone the race. That is almost 12 hours FOX was on the air. Like you Cheryl, I went to bed at 11:00. I was hopeing they would postpone the race but from what they said it sounded like they didn't want to. I randomly woke up at 1:45 and tuned into FOX to see what was going on but I saw local programming and assumed it was postponed.

What a disaster weekend for Auto Club Speedway. Just think of all the money thye have lost wil drying the track, fans leaving, and all the postponements.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 01:20:20 PM »

What a disaster weekend for Auto Club Speedway.

Mother Nature must be a race fan after all (since CA still doesn't seem to produce good racing).   Cheesy  When NA$CAR comes to a drought-ridden area and they manage to bring monsoons!  I can't help but this this is some sort of retribution against BF moving the race there from Rockingham. 

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: