November 24, 2017, 06:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dick  (Read 464 times)
Vivian
« on: March 06, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »

As I sit here staring at a 1937 beautiful blue studebaker coupe-express on my calendar, I smile while I think of the joy it must bring someone.   Smiley  Makes me want to get that old '35 brown, not quite finished Ford out and drive around with Don.
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 04:04:53 PM »

Thanks, Vivian. I was kinda tired of the show/cruise in scene by October last year, but now I'm raring to go. Grin
 We have a copy of the calendar by our coffee/supply room, so I see it several times a day. I sure am proud of it. I get calls and e mails all the time from folks who want to buy it, and of course you know what my answer is to that!!
 In fact, tell Don that there is a 39 advertised in Hemmings this month if he is looking for a project. It would be a neat truck  with a few tweeks, like a V8, or maybe one of those GM dohc inline 6's. Grin Grin
 (doesn't hurt to dream).
Dick

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 09:07:43 PM »

Dick, dreams and memories are what keep some of going...

I will tell Don and thanks for the info but I would just love to see him totally finish the '35
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: